INSTAGRAM

jeudi 19 septembre 2013

Scandinavian Fashion : Tiger of Sweden


Through some Swedish blogs and here in Copenhagen, I discovered Tiger Of Sweden.
Tiger of Sweden is a classical menswear brand founded in 1903. In 1993 the brand was repositioned with a clear vision of “taking the suit from the bank to the street”

Here my favorite looks from the last show during Stockholm Fashion Week. This is the Spring Summer 2014 collection, and the theme was "Poetic-Punk" "Embrace your inner rebel". ( Oh Hedi Slimane if you'd have known the influence your grunge inspiration would have...)


(OH MY GOD LET'S TALK ABOUT THESE FABULOUS LEATHER OVERALLS ON THE LAST PICTURE)

After hearing so many good things about this brand, I just went see by my own eyes what does propose Tiger Of Sweden, for men and women.

The shop is clean, in a (of course) minimalist design, mostly black and white. 
I just had a crush on Tiger of Sweden menswear. This is all about elegance, structure, using the best fabrics and creating the perfect cut for a suit, a blazer of just a pair of jeans. Boys, go for it!

At womens', here some pictures I took from the shop, with the current collection.
The perfect white shirt. Unfortunately I can not afford for it!

 I am definitely in LOVE with these boots. I am looking for similar ones for this winter.



See you for a next episode of "Scandinavian Fashion", I will sure talk about other brands and designers... The choice is infinite!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire