INSTAGRAM

jeudi 24 octobre 2013

In order to make you wait a bit more, some inspiration


I know that I didn't write for a while. And it is good :  I am living. I live many changes, and I don't feel able to express it here! Anyway I really want to write a good post about my vision of clothes by now, of consumption and some pictures of my closet.
In order to make you wait a bit more, I let you admiring these pictures I loved, that inspired me these last days, which give me ideas for style and also for decoration.

APC

APC

APC = Very into yellow mustard lately!

APC

Pretty outfit

I love APC quilts for home. I love these colors and I would like to add some pieces in this style in my room.




Léa Seydoux



Colors.




Style.


Books, love and chill











I love this room, the colors. It is a parisian hotel.




Manyyy knits 

Sofia Copolla


Jacquemus - La piscine


Association pretty silk blouse and knit

Hepburn

Isabel Marant


As always!
I really want to get some plants, flower in my room.




1 commentaire: