INSTAGRAM

mercredi 2 octobre 2013

Little craving / Vintage Levis 501

Lately I had a crush on some looks with a vintage high waist denim. Specifically on the famous Levis 501. I need to find some good quality jeans that fit perfectly. If I want new skinny jeans ( I can't get tired of it ) I would like  one like this too. With boots or heels, the 501 always looks great. I don't know where to find it at the best price because some shops re-sell it very expensive (such as Urban Outfitters ) whereas if you are lucky you can find one in a thrift shop. If you have some addresses, let me know.


Camille Rowe is my biggest crush!


Of course Jane and the famous white tee/vintage denim look.

I would also like to find perfect round neck cotton tee shirt. Maybe Petit Bateau ones.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire