INSTAGRAM

lundi 9 décembre 2013

December inspiration

Fake fur envy (in black this time)








Pretty surprised that New Look is the only shop that proposes something that looks like what I want

 Or long beige coat




Some pictures of Jeanne Damas Blog





This Stella Mc Cartney cashmere...




Lisa Olsson Malmö flat



Want those earrings so bad, only 6 euros... But out of stock :(
Inspiration of the danish jewelry creator Sophie Bille Brahe (picture below)

Pants + black pump. My favorite combination. Columbine Smille.






Long coat and black pumps


Black lace and leather, other of my favorite combination

Jane B and baby <3


And I show you pictures of my favorite model. The french Marine Deleeuw, I always loved her since her beginnings, very happy to see her success lasts and that she got campaigns (Carven, Acne...)
I love her natural, her face and big eyebrows ( I want the same !) , her green eyes and her style.






















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire