INSTAGRAM

lundi 24 février 2014

A full week of OOTD on www.the-rd.com / Recap

As I told you previously, during the Copenhagen Fashion Week I met the two founders of the blog The Road at the Danish Blogger Awards : Bettina & Anja, who by the way won an award.

The Road is a street style blog, gathering pictures of Copenhageners' lifestyle.
During the ceremony Bettina took me in picture (see the post here), and proposed me to make what they call " The Weekly Inspirational Style".
The principle is simple : during a whole week, I provide a simple picture of my OOTD ( outfit of the day).
You can find this weekly inspirational style on this link.

Here is the small recap of my week on The Road.
It was a pleasure and an honor to be featured on this Danish blog.
Thank you The Road!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire