INSTAGRAM

samedi 15 février 2014

New-York Fashion Week : Recap // What I liked

If you have missed the New-York Fashion Week, this is for you.
Some pictures that can sum up the Big Apple's Fashion Week (now considered as the most important, and I agree on the point that this Fashion Week is special to me) with my point-of-view.

So what did I like in this Autumn-Winter NYFW?
The urban black style of DKNY and the beautiful Prabal Gurung asymmetric, draped and feminine silhouettes


The manga girl of Marc By Marc Jacobs (now MBMJ, directed by Katie Hillier and Luella Bartley)

The incredible show by Mr Wang (you need to see the video), the blue Tibi and the black leather of Diesel.

The famous black&white, the structure and minimalism at MM6 Martin Margiela and Helmut Lang

The oversized and ultra-minimalist masculine-feminity at The Row
The asymmetric fluid fabrics taken in at the waist at Theory
The colors and prints, the jackets and skirts at 3.1 Philip Lim ( love it)
Victoria Beckam who impressed me season after season. Who could believe this minimalist perfection would come from the ex Spice Girl...


And the winner (of my heart) is...

(Source of the pictures used my the collages : all from Style.com)

And some of my favorite models off duty street style (what I prefer at New-York Fashion Week)








See you in London!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire