INSTAGRAM

lundi 24 février 2014

WANTED : Garance Doré launches her brand

Haaaa Garance... Everybody knows how much I love her blog, the posts, the aesthetic, the pictures...
There is nothing to say : my favorite fashion (and lifestyle? This is not only about fashion actually... so many posts about just being a modern girl's problems haha) blog.

And do I learn today on THIS post ?
She launches her collection of notebooks,  iPhone cases, prints and other stationery products in March.

As I told, I just love Garance's illustrations and aesthetic.


She is going to present her line in the Parisian concept store Colette on the 1st of March. So sad I will be in France only since the 5th (I know it's gonna be sold out). Yes I am in love with the iPhone cases.

Who can go on a mission for me at Colette next saturday french folks ? Ah ah.

Can't wait to see the whole collection on the e-boutique.







2 commentaires:

  1. J'ai hate de voir cette collection en vrai de vrai. Quelle belle idée, la suite logique de l'évolution du blog de Garance Doré

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je suis aussi très pressée de voir ça! Garance est de loin la meilleure blogueuse.

      Supprimer