INSTAGRAM

mercredi 19 novembre 2014

Come back - inspiration

I know I have been quite absent of the blogosphere these times.
I am eager to post more and show you my last purchases, my winter wishlist etc.
I can't wait to work more for my personal blog.


To make you wait, some inspiration.






Azzedine Alaïa's last show was.... No words. The King out there.









I know you have seen it everywhere (yes everywhere, every magazine, every blog) but sh**, Autumn-Winter Louis Vuitton collection by Nicolas Ghesquière is Heaven.








Lara Stone bares her post-baby body in Photoshop-free photoshoot a year after childbirth
(Thumbs up for Lara) for System magazine.


Kendall Jenner is the new face of Estee Lauder. Loved that new.



Worked again for Carven. And found the perfect black heels.



If like me you had a serious crush on the Burberry capes...




I found for you the perfect Topshop alternative for only 46 euros. Thanks Mallaury.
(And thanks my roommate who ordered it and I will steal her. If she wants. I love you roommate )



Promise, I'll be back!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire