INSTAGRAM

jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Last Pre-Fall spotted favorites

New Pre-Fall collections are coming up everyday.

Here are some of my favorite.

The Row, perfection as usual (unless the price tag, ouch.) Definitely what I would wear right now.
Do yo see this pale lavender trend coming, coupled with khaki? Seen at Acne & The Row.
A big, big crush on Paco Rabanne Prefall 2015. 
Sporty, chic, flat shoes, flare pants but girly glitter. Some looks reming me of last Marc By Marc Jacobs spring collection.
Stella McCartney, ALSO perfection as usual. 
Carven surprised me for the next Prefal, I really like the lookbook. This bicolor coat looks great, the alliance of a pale beige and the perfect tone of grey. And the come-back of their iconic pink oversized coat. I love the different patterns of their collection, it's ambitious and it works.
I discovered Issa's this season and liked some of their looks. Very classic but this look is really nice.
Mugler proposes perfectly clean silhouettes. Rag & Bone seduced me with their androgynous school girl and their silky pyjama. Suno plays with materials with ambitious tops and low-profile men's pants. By the way most of the Pre-fall lookbooks foreshadow kind of the end of skinny pants, am I wrong?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire