INSTAGRAM

mercredi 14 janvier 2015

SERIES 2 - Louis Vuittton SS15 campaign

SERIES 2 is the logical following of SERIES 1, the Autumn/Winter 2015 campaign of Louis Vuitton shot by the greatest fashion photographers we know right now; Annie LeibovitzBruce Weber and Juergen Teller.

Take note that the Autumn/Winter 2014 SERIES 1 got awarded by the British Fashion Awards as the best avertising campaign of the last season.

3 different photographers, 3 different universes. I let you discover the three videos.
No need to mention I love it ( I expressed my deep love for Nicolas Ghesquière too many times here. Combined to the best photographers and great models, I could not not love it.)


Freja Beha by Annie Leibovitz




Rianne Von Rompaey by Juergen Teller



Jennifer Connelly By Bruce Weber


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire