INSTAGRAM

jeudi 19 février 2015

Luella Bartley and Katie Hillier, I LOVE YOU - Marc By Marc Jacobs show



Woke up this morning looking at NYFW news through my instagram, and I just fell in love when I found in my feed the last show of Marc By Marc Jacobs.

As I told in my last post, I am kinda bored of a lot of things this season. And I finally felt excited by something when my eyes crossed Luella Bartley and Katie Hillier's latest work for MBMJ.
Since the Girls run the Marc Jacobs' second line MBMJ, they dare to bring fun and a slight cheekiness to what we see everyday on the podium since the beginning of the fashion week.
MBMJ makes me wanna be again a teenager, wearing black khôl in my eyes' waterline and have something kinda revolutionary to say through my outfits, with symbolic words written on my arms and legs. By the way it is not the first time I see a come-back of the simple black khôl in the eyes waterline and the wet-styled hair... You know what's next for Fall/Winter 2015-2016.
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire