INSTAGRAM

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Last #NYFW digest

What I loved at #NYFW SS16.

My conclusion is I am in a minimalist-transparency-lace-black/white/nude kinda mood.
(And that I want a bodycon minimalist midi dress ASAP).
Yas, quick and easy conclusions based on what I spontaneously liked on the runway.

Dion Lee









Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne, the duo behind Public School, just took over DKNY, and in my opinion, that's for the best.  I was so incredibly surprised by the fact I loved DKNY for the first time. A 90's minimalist vibe, the transparency, the clean cuts, the thin stripes with navy, everything I like is here.
I also love the detail of the transparent mid-calf transparent sock, under the ankle boots or flat boyish shoes. I would totally wear everything. 







Rag & Bone, for the same reasons that told above... (I know...)





I loved that bodysuit at Lacoste


And amazind dresses at Prabal Gurung, as usual.

 And Proenza is always a must at New York.



I also loved J Crew presentation, because J Crew is always good at selling its personality and image, but I know I would never wear a silhouette like that, not my cup of tea once it's on my body.



Next: London!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire